Relight image with your own lighting.
It typically delivers the best performance when used with portrait images.
Requests are authenticated with an API key. You need
x-api-key header of
- The source image to relight.
- Please upload the file as a part of the form data. Supported formats include .jpg, .png, and .webp. Images up to 2048x2048 resolution are accepted; images with higher resolution will be downscaled accordingly.
- The lighting reference image for relighting
- Please upload the file as a part of the form data. Supported formats include .exr and .hdr. Images up to 4k resolution are accepted; However, images with more than 64(w)x32(h) resolution will be downscaled accordingly, resulting in the same relighting performance. Thus, we recommend to use low resolution images to reduce network latency.
- The strength of lighting reference image
- It determines the intensity of the lighting image to be applied during relighting. Larger values will result in brighter images. Typically, use values ranging from
3.0, depending on the brightness of your
- The rotation theta of lighting reference image: vertical direction
- It determines the vertical rotation of the lighting reference image. Values can range from
180. It corresponds to the value in the SwitchLight web editor. We recommend experimenting with the editor to adjust the lighting direction appropriately.Default:
- The rotation phi of lighting reference image: horizontal direction
- It determines the horizontal rotation of the lighting reference image. Values can range from
360. It corresponds to the value in the SwitchLight web editor. We recommend experimenting with the editor to adjust the lighting direction appropriately.Default:
- Indicates whether AI automatically remove the background.
true, the AI automatically remove the background. If
false, the alpha channel in the
source_imageis used to remove the background. However, if the
source_imagedoes not have an alpha channel, the AI still automatically remove the background.Default:
- Indicates whether a low-resolution preview output should be provided.
true, an output of 512x512 resolution or lower will be deliverd at a higher speed, and 0.5 credit will be charged. If
false, an output with a high-resolution up to 2048x2048 will be delieverd, and 1 credit will be charged.Default:
For those who are not familiar with using API, we recommend using Postman (opens in a new tab).
curl --request POST \ --url https://sdk.beeble.ai/v1/relight-image \ --header 'x-api-key: YOUR_API_KEY' \ --form firstname.lastname@example.org \ --form email@example.com \ --form lighting_strength=1.0 \ --form lighting_rotation_theta=90.0 \ --form lighting_rotation_phi=90.0 \ --form auto_key=true \ --form preview=false \ -o result.png # Remove if the image is broken; error will show.